PA CROP services

We provide basic Pennsylvania Commercial Registered Office Provider (CROP) services for $100.00 per year. Please use the email box on the right to contact us for more information, or to report a problem.

To apply for CROP services, please submit an application.

On their website, the Pennsylvania Department of State gives the following definition of a Commercial Registered Office Provider (CROP):

What is a Commercial Registered Office Provider?

Under Pennsylvania law (15 P.S. Sec. 109), entities required to provide a registered office address in any document filed in the Department of State may enter into a contract for the services of a Commercial Registered Office Provider(CROP), and may list the name of the CROP in lieu of providing a registered office address. This option is also available for any corporation or association that does not have a physical location or mailing address in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Listing a CROP without having entered into a contract to acquire the services of that CROP could subject a filer to civil and criminal penalties. Fictitious Name registrations may not use a CROP.

For specific instructions and information about Pennsylvania's requirements for operating a business in PA, please contact the Pennsylvania Corporation Bureau website.

Thanks for visiting PA!

Elliott Legal Services, LLC, as a Commercial Registered Office Provider, is not providing legal advice, nor are we operating as a law firm. If you need legal advice related to your business please contact a licensed Pennsylvania attorney.