PA CROP services

We provide basic Pennsylvania Commercial Registered Office Provider (CROP) services for $100.00 per year. Please use the email box at the left to contact us for more information or to learn how to apply.

On their website, the Pennsylvania Department of State gives the following definition of a Commercial Registered Office Provider (CROP):

What is a Commercial Registered Office Provider?

Under Pennsylvania law (15 P.S. Sec. 109), entities required to provide a registered office address in any document filed in the Department of State may enter into a contract for the services of a Commercial Registered Office Provider(CROP), and may list the name of the CROP in lieu of providing a registered office address. This option is also available for any corporation or association that does not have a physical location or mailing address in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Listing a CROP without having entered into a contract to acquire the services of that CROP could subject a filer to civil and criminal penalties. Fictitious Name registrations may not use a CROP.

For specific instructions and information about Pennsylvania's requirements for operating a business in PA, please contact the Pennsylvania Corporation Bureau website.

Thanks for visiting PA!

Elliott Legal Services, LLC, as a Commercial Registered Office Provider, is not providing legal advice, nor are we operating as a law firm. If you need legal advice related to your business please contact a licensed Pennsylvania attorney.